about the buisiness environment in usa

i recently visited a friend's house to give back some books that i borrowed long back. and this is what ocurred to me. "Hello prabhu How are you. Iam fine and hope the same there too. I visited your house today in the morning to give back the books that I borrowed from you some time back. You father told me that you would be returning to india by october. Is it a short vacation or is it for permanent. How is life there . Are you still reading novels by buying it or by joining In some local library. Take care. And how is the working environment there for you. I heard that the buisiness like approach of people is not suitable for many coming from india. How do you feel. Are you able to cope with the atmosphere there. Do reply. Aravind rajesh n."

Comments