thoughts that fleeted through my mind after some effort

about the book that i have been reading recently

I have been regularly reading the book by Dan Brown called ‘digital fortress’. It has been interesting and I had been reading daily for close to two hours. and there are only about hundred pages to read. It has been full of twists and turns. The first half of the book was quite interesting until the ring was found by the searcher. It was full of clues and chases. I liked it. And there is some explanation about the latest gadgets in the form of a computer the size of a credit card and the monitor is in the lens of the spectacles seen only by the wearer. I felt surprised whether such a gadget is already in the market or it is just a work of fiction. In fact I bought this book in an old used book store and I bought it for fifty rupees and if I return it I would get back thirty rupees for it. Sounds reasonable for me. I also asked the old book store person whether I can get the latest issue of the national geographic with him. He referred to another book shop that sells used second hand books. But now the national geographic magazine is not being sold at ridiculously low prices. The actual cover price is two hundred and fifty rupees (Indian), while I last heard the price quoted as fifty rupees in the street (hawker) in the mount road near shanthi theatre. I am yet to pursue it. The snaps are great. The other option I have is to go to the Connemara public library and see the magazine for free. I say see, because the whole magazine is full of clear and realistic wild life snaps and it is really great reading the scientific articles. It is really high tech in some issues of national geographic.

Comments